Brief about the Directors:
- Mr. Govindswamy Mahesh Babu, Chairman & Director: Mr. Mahesh Babu is a Master in International Economics and relations from Johns Hopkins University. He holds an MBA from Xavier’s Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur, India. Mr. Mahesh Babu specializes in project management, institutional and financial analysis, urban infrastructure planning and funding for divergent project developed under the Public Private Partnership format.
- Mr. Sanjay Singh, Managing Director: Mr. Sanjay Singh is the Vice President of IL&FS Environmental Infrastructure & Services Ltd. (IEISL), and is looking after the Operations. He has a B.tech in Metallurgy from RIT, Jamshedpur, and a MBA in Finance and Marketing from Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneshwar. He has started his career with SAIL and after a 19 years of association with India’s best steel makers, he moved on to IEISL for new challenges. He is prominent name in Waste recycling industries, and has many First to his name in this Industry. Right now, he is handling multiple IEISL Waste Disposal and Waste to Energy projects all over India.
- Mr. J. Phani Kumar, Executive Director: Mr. Phani Kumar is a qualified Engineer in Computer Science and has been involved in conversion of natural resources like bentonites into value added products to utilize as raw materials in various industries like vegetable oil Refinery, pesticides etc. He is a young and dynamic entrepreneur with passion for waste to energy and renewable energy projects and creating both commercial and social capital and value for society.Mr. Phani kumar has seen various waste to energy plants across the continent to learn and understand the WTE technology options. He has been keen to bring in the best technology to India and setting up first of its kind state of art WTE plant in India.Mr. Phani kumar brings on to the table excellent project management skills with his ability to execute complex large scale vision and projects into granular small steps.He also has good international business network for export market. He has undergone intensive training programmes in Indonesia in essential commodities like Coal, Oils, and Grains & Pulses etc.
- Ms. Neeru Abrol, Director: Ms Neeru Abrol is a Chartered Accountant by profession and has about 34 years of rich experience in Manufacturing Industry. She was the Chairperson and Managing Director of National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) w.e.f. August 2013 to February 2015, the second largest urea producer in the Country with a market share of 16%. She was the first woman C&MD of any Public Sector Fertilizer Company. Prior to this she was Director Finance of NFL from 1st October 2007. During her tenure various flagship projects of the company, including conversion of three fuel oil based units to natural gas were completed and achieved turnaround of the company in the financial year 2014-15 against losses in 2013-14 & 2012-13.Prior to joining NFL, she was with M/s Steel Authority of India for 26 years handling various management positions. She embodies an extensive experience in the field of Financial and General Management and has handled various positions and portfolios.She is presently Independent Director on various Boards viz M/s. APL Apollo Tubes Ltd., M/s IFCI Venture Capital Funds Ltd., M/s IFCI Infrastructure Development Ltd., M/s Llyods Line Pipes Limited, M/s Apollo Metalex Private Limited, M/s Shri Lakshmi Metal Udyog Limited, and is Chief Financial Officer of M/s IL&FS Environmental Infrastructure & Services Ltd.
- Ms. Sabina Moti Bhavnani, Director: Ms. Bhavnani is a graduate in MBA, in Finance, Financial Management Services from NMIMS. Currently managing the investments of IL&FS in its various group companies operating in diverse infrastructure sectors. Prior to this, she was head of the Investment Banking business of the Group. In that role, she was responsible for Equity Syndications, Mergers and Acquisitions and Corporate Restructurings. She is associating IL&FS from 1993.Other than this, she also have worked for a few years in the Private Equity arm of IL&FS as well as in the corporate office. Head, Project Finance IL & FS Limited in Management of the proprietary investment portfolio of the IL&FS Group. The portfolio, aggregating around Rs 4,000 crores, is spread across group companies operating in various infrastructure and other sectors. Sectors include Waste Management, Roads, Education, Real Estate and EPC. Am also responsible for monetization of select assets at the Holdco level.
- Mr. Amrendra Prasad Choudhary, Independent Director: Sri AP Choudhary, assumed charge as Chairman cum Managing Director (CMD) of Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited on 1st August, 2011. He retired from RINL on to 31.12.2013. After that he has been working as an advisor in NMDC.A Post Graduate in Design Engineering from Regional Engineering College, Rourkela, Mr. Choudhary joined Rourkela Steel Plant in 1978 where he worked in Projects department and was associated with modernization of RSP and also worked in Maintenance department. He moved to Corporate Office of SAIL at New Delhi in 1997 and was reporting directly to Chairman, SAIL dealing with various issues related to technical, financial, commercial and industrial relations for all the units under SAIL. Prior to joining RINL, he was Executive Director in SAIL Corporate Office.
- Mr. V. Srikrishna Murthy, Independent Director: Mr. Murthy is a Member of ICAI, he worked as a Accounts officer to Manager from 1978-1997 in Bharat Heavy Plates & Vessels Ltd.,Visakhapatnam. Mishra Dhatu Nigam Ltd he was a Director Finance, He has also associated with BEML Ltd., as General Manager from 2004-2008.
Being a qualified Chartered Accountant and thus a professional in Accountancy & Taxation. He handled all the areas of Finance and headed Finance functions for more than 15 years thus having rich experience in a large manufacturing industry in handling Finance such as Project Finance, Corporate Taxation, MIS, and Audit.
ERP – Oracle/SAP was implemented during his tenure at BEML and MIDHANI and stabilized.